TGIS Aviation is a global network of specialist advisors and consultants, most with over 30 years of experience working in senior roles at Airlines and OEMs. Our UK-based core team comprises specialists in engines and aircraft technical asset management and offers expert witness testimony in legal cases.
Our driving purpose is to provide an unquestionable level of service to our customers. Our passion for the aviation industry translates into relationships that are built on honesty, trust, and our aim to bring the highest quality service and value.
Additionally, we aim to promote the enjoyment, benefits, and opportunities available in the World of Aviation, to inspire the next generation of industry professionals.
You’re invited to apply to be part of a team of aviation enthusiasts with specific expertise, and global experience:
Aircraft Technical Records & CAMO Planning Supervisor
- Reports to: Technical Director
- Start date: Immediate
- Contract type: Permanent
- Compensation: Competitive (depending on experience)
- Hours: Full-time – Monday to Friday
- Location: Hybrid role with a requirement to be at the office 2 days a week minimum: Ednaston Park, Ashbourne.
TGIS Aviation is bringing our years of experience in reducing the overall ownership cost of engines and aircraft and launching a new CAMO service. Our team of specialist Aircraft and Engine consultants has vast experience working across complex and time-critical projects and are expanding the technical team.
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our Asset Management Team as an Aircraft Technical Records & CAMO Planning Supervisor.
The Technical Department provides technical advice to our clients, often requiring the review and formalising of aircraft and engine maintenance documents to provide guidance on asset value and regulatory compliance. We are looking for someone with an established history of commercial aircraft technical records management, capable of working methodically, independently, and to an exceptional standard.
- Maintain and manage aircraft records and planning functions for aircraft under CAMO control
- Review and verification of technical documentation for lease returns, inspections, and shop visits
- Maintain and review technical records during the lease period
- Collate and manage original records through hard and soft copy storage
- Ensure compliance of ADs and SBs and accuracy of records management systems
- Update database for tracking accurate and current information for engines, components, and inspections
- Manage conflicting priorities and tasks on a day-to-day basis
- Communicate with key stakeholders
- At least 5 years’ experience in Technical Records and Aircraft production planning
- Experience using Aircraft Maintenance Management Software
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Ability to work with self-management and initiative
- Strongly diligent and detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Manage customer expectations and activities
- Able to compile reserve claims
We are looking for someone who is:
- IT proficient
- Able to prioritise tasks and work under pressure, at times with minimum supervision
- Able to work accurately to tight timescales
- Adept and has a problem-solving approach to work
- Professional, operating with a high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- A team player and diplomatic, with the ability to build rapport with a wide range of stakeholders
- Positive with a can-do attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task and is self-motivated
We offer a competitive salary (depending on experience), plus a company laptop & mobile phone, pension, private health care, and 28 days annual leave including bank holidays.
Please send your CV and a covering letter for further consideration.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.
For more information please contact: