We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join our team based at our offices at Ednaston Park, Ashbourne.
As the Office Manager, you will undertake a varied and all-encompassing role providing administrative assistance to enable the team to flourish. We need someone who is a clear thinker and measured decision-maker in this hands-on role.
We work incredibly collaboratively, so you must be someone who enjoys variety, who is always looking for ways to add value, and is happy to really ‘get stuck in’ with whatever needs to be done.
A genuine love of processes is essential, as is meticulous attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Confidence using the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is critical. A background in the aviation industry would be preferable.
- use a range of software, including Microsoft Office Suite and cloud storage and databases, to help the efficient running of the office
- create and update company documents, including templates, procedures, and reports
- coordinate workloads and output to ensure adequate resources levels to meet deadlines
- help research and implement new administrative systems as required
- respond to customer enquiries
- research and book domestic and international travel
- assist in the recruitment of new staff/consultants, induction, and training
- implement and promote equality and diversity policy
- review and update health and safety policies and ensure they’re observed
- check that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data, and review and update policies
- any other task required by the Directors or Project Manager
- align and support TGIS Aviation Guiding Values in everything you do
We are looking for someone who has:
- solid experience of working as a PA or Office Manager
- a can-do, positive attitude
- strong interpersonal skills
- advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- the ability to multi-task and be self-motivated
- excellent organisational skills including prioritising effectively
- a keen eye for detail
We are looking for someone who is:
- IT proficient and has a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and databases
- ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure at times with minimum supervision
- ability to work accurately to tight timescales, with attention to detail
- flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads and requirements
- adept and has a problem-solving approach to work
- professional, operating with a high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- flexible within changing environments
- a team player and diplomatic, with the ability to build rapport with a wide range of stakeholders
- comfortable in extending into wider areas of the business as required.
We offer a competitive salary (depending on experience), plus a company laptop & mobile phone, pension, and 28 days annual leave including bank holidays.
If you feel you have what it takes to fulfil this pivotal role, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration.
The closing date for applications is Monday 11 October.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE